Monday, October 8, 2007

Hey (:

Hello everyone. My name is Katie, and I am starting this site to help the world with fashion. Today I am giving you some great fashhion advice. Well, here it goes!

1.) Heels look amazing, but if your feet are killing you, then opt for cute ballet flats! Celebs love them, and they look incredibly chic!

2.) Don't be afraid to be a kid again! Bright colors and cutesy prints are all the rage right now! Disney Couture is a great line to represent this kind of style.

3.) Get a little black dress! It can work for job interviews, a night out, or just about anything else!

4.) Denim will never die! Dark denim is in this fall!

5.) Add a bright belt to your basic outfit for a burst of color.

Well, thats all for now! I will try to update this blog as much as possible. Tell everyone you know to check out this blog. Stay trendy (:

L♥ve,

Katie (:

No comments: